Saturday, July 18, 2009

Worth Blogging about.

So, Some of you know that about four weeks after having Cami I had to get my Gal bladder taken out. I know you may be wondering why I have chosen to talk about this, but there is a great reason. For the last year since I have to get the dumb thing out, I have had heart burn, stomach pain, weight gain and just a heck of a time eating any thing that is not completely bland. Well, about a month ago I found a solution to many of those not so fun things, The answer....... TA DA! Black Radish Complex, Who would have thought, I feel worlds better. I just take one to two every time I eat depending on how fatty or spicy of sweet the food is and Wallah! like magic no yucky pain and heartburn, not to mention in four weeks I have lost 12 yup, 12 pounds. I would very much recommend this to every one that is left with out your gal bladder. Ha ha! It is my life saver, Just had to shear!

1 comment:

Ehlers Family said...

That is so awesome Chan.. Cant wait til tomorrow.. Let me know if you need me to bring anything.