Friday, July 10, 2009

One day full of fun

Yesterday, all of Darin's sister his mom and his grandmas and I went out for his moms birthday. We all went to West Jordan to the gardener village and ate and then went around to the shops, it was a lot of fun, we saw a lot of really cool crafts and stuff, I want to figure out how to copy them and make them my self. After Gardener village we went through the Oquirrh mountain temple, it was so beautiful and the view is amazing. after the temple we checked out the Day Break area, there are some fun houses in that area. What a fun day!





Yummy!













This pita was so big and messy, but it tasted great.



























These are a few things I liked at the shop that I want to try to make.




















Darin's Great Grandma ( butterfly Grandma) Found her favorite things too.














Cami looks so cute and I love this bench, I think I need one.
















Spencer and Baily got to ride the horses at the petting zoo.














The temple is so amazing.












This was one of the houses I really liked in day Break.

2 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun.. Camille is so cute.

Ehlers Family said...

She will do an hour of taking pictures and will put 20 of them on a cd for you and that includes the editing. She will do it for $45