Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our wonderful 4th of JULY!

















Fourth of July was very full of fun and we did a lot of going here there and every where. We started by waking up early and going to a stake breakfast at our church. Camille was a little piggy, she ate two normal size pancakes. I don't understand her little large appetite, she could eat all day long and she stays small ( hummm? wonder who she gets that from? Could it be her dad?)

After breakfast we went to the Kaysville parade, it was a lot of fun Camille clapped and cheered for the floats and cars that went by and waved. We didn't stay for the water fight, because we had to rust to my families pic nic up Provo canyon.

I love the canyon it's so relaxing and beautiful up there. at our pic nic we had a few little visitors little reptiles and rodents, we had a little snake slither across our blanket and little hamster looking creatures popping in and out of holes, but I have to say they don't bother me as much when I am in their home as when they are in mine.

Some pictures of Camille and us having fun
























All tuckerd out, What a long Day!









The Stadium Of fire was really cool, we got to take a peak at the Jonas brothers and hear them a little as we sat out on the grass waiting for the fire works to start. There were a lot of crazy teen age girl fans everywhere. I have to say one of the very coolest parts of it all was the retiring of a 90 by something flag it was fun being able to peak in at the screen and see that, and a very awesome feeling. What a day full of fun. The drive home was long and getting out of the parking spot but well worth it being able to celebrate our freedom. I'm so glad I am an American and thankful for my freedom ant the men and women that fight to keep us free.






























































2 comments:

Josh and Tacy Jackson said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun. We missed seeing you this holiday. Lets all get togetehr and light fireworks the weekend of the 24th!

Mindy said...

Of course I remember you!! Even though you were here for what seemed to be 3 seconds! :) Your baby is darling!! So fun to see you on here..