Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sad/Funny story

So, at my moms house Camille likes to walk around the kitchen holding on to one of my moms kitchen chairs. Well, when Camille and I are there she does it all the time and I wanted Darin to see her do it so, Friday when I was over there she started to do it again, so I got my camera out to record her so Darin could see. I'll let the recording tell you the rest of the story.....

Well, after she fell, she was screaming and I felt so bad for her. So, I held her and helped her stop crying and made sure she was ok. Then I wanted to see exactly waht she did and so I watched the recording and started laughing, as sad as It was it looks so funny. If she would have been hurt it would not have been so funny.

2 comments:

kdance10 said...

Oh sad. I hope she was okay. I didn't realize that her and my little jace were so close in age. i'll see ya at the bridal shower if your going.

The Crowsnest said...

Chan, that's horible!! But the more I watch it the more I can laugh at it. My kids think it's sad and they are mad at me for laughing.