Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE CHILD BARING CHANGES OF LIFE




All of us who have had children know how the body is just not the same after being put through all that stretching and pulling and drama of baring a child, and how even after losing your baby weight the fat just wants to linger. Well that is where I am at now so, I have decided this is a new month and time to change the after birth body I am stuck with, I would love to fit into my old jeans by the beginning of the year, I figure that is realistic.The reason I am blogging about this is so that when people ask how is it going, I will have an extra push to keep it up. So, come on keep pushing me. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I know you'll do great! I'm nervous because I know I'll be in your same position in a while. (I'm due in March) Let me know if you find any miracle drug inbetween now and then! Good Luck!

The Beals said...

Oh Chan, I think you look great already, but I understand that it is hard to feel like your old self for a while. You guys look great! We are coming down for Halloween, we will give you a call so we can see you and little Camille!