Thursday, October 9, 2008

Camille is getting so big








In just this last month Camille ihas changed so much. She has just started rolling over all the way and now she rolls every tine we put her on the floor, She loves doll babies when she sees them she stars to get verry excited, so I gave her a littli bean bag doll I had from when I was a baby. She is also starting to eat rice cereal from a spoon and she is doing very well at it and she loves it when all the other little kids talk to her and play with her. She is 15 lbs now and turned four months yesterday. It's so much fun to see all the new things she does each week.

2 comments:

Abigail Bolton said...

15 Pounds!!! Jack is not quite 16 and he is 10 months. She is getting so big. We need to hang out. Life has been so crazy lately. What have you guys been up to?

The Steele family said...

I tagged you read my blog to find out what to do.