Monday, June 16, 2008

Playing in poop

Last week Darin and I went to my sisters so Darin could help them haul dung for their back yard. This was not just any dung, they got it from the sewage plantation, that's right it's human dung (is that not so gross?) They had it all over them head to toe and the smell was enough to kill you. Before Darin could touch me and the baby he had to wash up, but even after a shower the smell didn't go away till the next day. We are very glad the smell is gone now HA ha.




3 comments:

Our Family said...

That's disgusting... That makes me want to throw up. It doesn't take much to make this pregnant woman throw up...but that would have done it for sure.

amills12 said...

What the heck were they thinking!!!! I did not know that was aloud. There poor neighbores.
That was realy nice of Darin to agree to that. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

Photo Thoughts said...

You two are cute new parents! Hey I sent you a Christmas thing (a little early, I know) but it returned to me. If you could email me your email then I will send it to you that way-K! Just when you get a chance!
4ever15@comcast.net
Thanks, The Country Stephens