Friday, June 13, 2008

Camille Madison Jackson is here!


Our little Camille is here. She was born on June 8th 2008, She weighed 7lbs 3.9oz and was 20in long. The labor went very well, I got started at 8:00am and she was born at 3:48pm. It was not like I had thought it would be, only about 25 min of pushing. What an amazing thing, hearing her cry and seeing her for the first time was the best feeling any one could feel and knowing she is the product of the love that Darin and I share. She is so beautiful and we loved her right away, and love her more every moment.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

Hollie said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

Our Family said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I hope your feeling well. The healing process can be rough, but that little girl of yours makes it all worth it.