Tuesday, May 6, 2008





While my inlaws and I were enjoying our weekend at womans conference my 2 sisters inlaw and I were rear ended by an SUV, because two of us are expecting we were taken to the hospital to be checked. Every thing was fine, but because of how far along I was they wanted me to stay for a while and be checked more. I spent about five hours in the labor and delivedry hooked up to a monitor and my mother inlaw stayed with me, I was very glad she was there with me. We missed the second day of the conference, but I was very glad every thing was ok with the baby. We made it to hear Thomas S. Monson speak so I was happy about that. When I got home that night, Darin had left some roses on the table with a note saying how happy he was to have me home and I was verry happy to be home.

2 comments:

twede said...

What happened??? Your pictures leave so many unanswered questions. Don't leave me hangin' like that girl!

Shelece & Josh said...

Hey girl, sorry I missed your shower. Hope all is still going well for you two. Make sure Darin is taking good care of you! Lots of love!